• CLIMATE CHANGE AND GOP STUPIDITY

    Jon Stewart Rips Right-Wingers A New One
  • RIGHT-WINGERS BLAMING THE VICTIMS

    When Unarmed Blacks Are Killed By Cops
  • STILL NO SCANDAL

    No Wrongdoing With Benghazi
  • EBOLA AND ISIS

    Right-Wingers Fuel Racism And Paranoia

Monday, April 9, 2012

"I Pimp-Slapped Him Cause I Said I Did!"

Thomas Lindaman writes:

Looks like my Leftist doppelganger is obsessed with me yet again.

I'm obsessed, guys!  Since I replied to a post that Lindaman posted about me. lol

He's even revamped his old blog page to something fresh and new...

You're welcome.

and still completely full of lies about me.

Isn't it funny that when I point out Lindaman lies about something, I specifically state what those lies are, and how they are lies.  But when Lindaman says I lie, he not only never says how they are lies, he never even says what the lies are. lol

The latest is his "debunking" of my previous posts about how Leftist cowards like him lack the courage to act on their statements. His method of "debunking" me? Saying he's never seen me do it.

Um... that's not what I said, Lindaman.

Read this very carefully, okay?  When you skim you always screw up.

Here's the responses to you that the people you claim you've taken to task, have stated:

"The police should arrest Zimmerman." - Who said this to you?  And where's the link that proves you took this person to task, and this was their response to you?

"The police should have called for a grand jury." - Who said this to you?  And where's the link that proves you took this person to task, and this was their response to you?

"Zimmerman is in hiding." - Who said this to you?  And where's the link that proves you took this person to task, and this was their response to you?  Is this me you're referring to, or someone else?  If it's me, I responded to this already.

"I'm not in Florida." - Who said this to you?  And where's the link that proves you took this person to task, and this was their response to you?

As I stated in the previous post: You claimed these were the responses from the people you "took to task."  But where is the proof you took them to task, and the proof that the above statements were their responses to you?

Consider yourself pimp-slapped, Leftist coward. And anybody who sees your blog will know it.

Um... how did you pimp-slap me?  Because you just said you did?  Do you think this is an RPG?

By the way, how are you liking the New Black Panther Party putting a bounty on George Zimmerman's head?

I think it's hilarious that it took you two weeks to announce this, like it's big news. lol



You still too much of a coward to say something, Oh Pimp-Slapped One?


Um, Lindaman, how can I "still" not say anything about them, if you've never posted about them before? lol

Anyways, since you've brought it up, I'll cover that in the next post.

I can just imagine your conversation in The Podium:

"I totally pimp-slapped that leftist blogger!"
"Hell yeah!"

When the reality is:

"I totally pimp-slapped that leftist blogger!"
"How?"
"I posted that I pimp-slapped him!"
"..."

In order to pimp-slap me, you would have had to link to evidence that these people were talking to you in response to you taking them to task. 

Well, where is it?  Where's the evidence?  Did you forget to provide a link in your post?  If not, that is why I'm calling you a liar.  You didn't confront the fictional people on this matter, nor did they respond back to you with the above statements.

And again, you waived your right to call anyone a coward when you repeatedly backed down from a face-to-face eight years ago. lol

Notice also, that Lindaman still hasn't held himself accountable for this.

Oh, and also notice how your admitted "Hater of brown people" buddy couldn't refute a single thing that was stated by me. You know, the buddy that can't tell the difference between a tweet and a facebook post (and not even a real facebook post at that)?  Honestly, he/she actually believes there was a conspiracy.  "Trayvon knew Zimmerman ahead of time"??  lol  This is your posse.