• CLIMATE CHANGE AND GOP STUPIDITY

    Jon Stewart Rips Right-Wingers A New One
  • RIGHT-WINGERS BLAMING THE VICTIMS

    When Unarmed Blacks Are Killed By Cops
  • STILL NO SCANDAL

    No Wrongdoing With Benghazi
  • EBOLA AND ISIS

    Right-Wingers Fuel Racism And Paranoia

Monday, May 10, 2010

And He Goes Full Retard

Thomas Lindaman writes:

Leftist Coward Watch - Day 8

Comments Since Day 1:



Once again, the Leftist coward who hates me while relying on me for his material is still cowering on his blog, not allowing anyone to post comments. But I think I understand why. He's a moron as well as a coward. Here's a quote from one of his recent posts: From March 18th to April 16th you didn't post a damn thing. Did I say you were scared of me during that time? What's your "excuse"? Of course, the reason I'm calling him a coward isn't because he didn't post over the past few days. From the very beginning of this exchange, I've stated that the reason my Leftist counterpart is a coward is because he refuses to allow people to comment on his blog.

What "people"? It's just YOU. YOU HAVE NO READERS.

Got that, Mr. Leftist Leach? Let me restate it so you can possibly get it this time. YOU ARE A COWARD BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.

Again, WHAT "people"? NOBODY READS YOU. NOBODY FINDS WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO BE INTERESTING.

Got it yet, Mr. Leftist Leach Blogger? I'm guessing not, especially considering I've only made it abundantly clear in every post I've made on Leftist Coward Watch.

Hey, virgin, here's a spoiler alert: You're about to be made a fool of... AGAIN.

My response was to this that you wrote (emphasis mine):

Sorry I haven't been able to do one of these in the past couple of days. Then again, it's not like the Leftist blogger who simultaneously hates me and yet relies on me for the majority of his material has done anything. Oh, I'm sure he has an excuse, like "I have a life and can't blog all the time" or "I'm trying to undo all the damage the Bush Administration did" or "Lindaman is a fat idiot,"

So my response was to YOUR CLEAR STATEMENT: That I haven't blogged, and that I was going to make excuses for why I haven't blogged. So I asked what YOUR excuse was, and I showed that I didn't make up crap excuses for why you hadn't posted. I responded to the REST of the paragraph AFTER the "fat idiot" part.

And you call ME a moron? Your argument for that is based on YOUR fuck up, based on your OWN post. Jesus, you can't even remember your OWN recent postings. That means you have now gone FULL RETARD.

I cannot WAIT to see how you try to squirm out of THIS one. Hahahaa!!

And again, you're a COWARD because you backed down REPEATEDLY when challenged to a face to face. And don't pretend you don't remember THAT either. You had PLENTY of warning and PLENTY of chances. If you didn't back down from those face to face challenges, you wouldn't be dealing with THIS.

UPDATE: Lindaman, as usual, clammed up when he realized he fucked up. lol